Thursday, June 2, 2011

just as Christ loved the church

So, this weekend I added to my resume...Wedding Coordinator.  What a great experience it was.  I spent 3 days living and breathing wedding details to make sure that the Bride and Groom didn't have to stress and remember the detatils themselves.  It was an honor and a priviledge to do this for two very special people in my family"s lives.  I am proud to know Micah and Amber St. John!  It was also exciting to see how God brought these two together and was in every detail of this wedding.

Wedding are such a wonderful time in our lives.  It brings families and friends together to celebrate a gift that God has bestowed to us.  Its a time for us to encourage and celebrate two lives coming together.  I love being apart of days like these.   Weddings are such a great time to be reminded of how much God loves us and made such an ultimate sacrifice for us.  In Ephesians 5 the Bible says, God not only loves us, but nourishes us and cherishes us like we would our own children or spouses.  I am so grateful for the sacrifices God has made for me so that I could find a husband who loves Him, wants to serve Him, and wants to raise our children to do the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment